2013 m. rugpjūčio 31 d., šeštadienis

friday him

J: Ask me a question.
Me: What is your opinion about potatoes?
J: Hm.. I think they are overrated, but I eat them a lot.
//
M: Just check Die Antwoord and you will understand what kind of building I would design if I were an architect.
J: And that would be?
M: Disgustingly attractive.
//
J: If you were shoes, what kind would you be?
M: Boots. You?
J: Also, but with higher heels.
//
J: We shall never ever talk about politics again.
M: And since then they never did..
J: I think Obama is great, though.
//
J: So what happened to your dog?
M: It was poisoned by a neighbor.
//
J: I wanted to do this last time.
M: I know, that's why it was awkward to say goodbye.
//
M: Do you know that there are people who are afraid of pickles?
J: Interesting. ..Weird.
//
J: I used to be the person who knows the most about music.
M: Sorry. 
//
M: Would you like to live in a boat in the middle of the sea?
J: I would be a bad sailor.
M: Yeah, at first. But you would learn.
J: And you?
M: I would cook for the staff.
//
M: See you around?
J: Or we could make plans.
//

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą